Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Luck be a lady tonight..."

Last weekend was my sorority formal and it was absolutely amazing. This year was my first time attending it because last year, I was in the Bahamas and missed out. I wore a long gown and my date wore a tux! We also had a live band playing which added even more of a reason to dance! They played one of my all time favorite dance songs, "September" by Earth Wind & Fire. The food was delicious and the venue was just perfect. We had it at a local country club which made for a very classy evening. I am so happy I got to attend this year, and cannot wait for next year! Here is a picture from the night (it isn't a very good because we are hot from dancing!).This picture is not from my formal but from my senior prom. I didn't get a full length picture of the dress at my formal so I thought I'd show a few from my senior prom because I am in love with this dress!! There is a gorgeous train in the back so I added a bustle so the back could be held up for dancing purposes!
This is the back of the dress with the train let out! The color and fabric are both gorgeous together; it is one of my favorite gowns that I own!
If you are in a sorority have you had your formal yet? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar