Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let’s Talk About The Time Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence And Kristen Stewart Hung Out Together


Earlier this fall we learned about the magical meeting of the mystical three at the Toronto International Film Festival: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and Kristen Stewart. And now, after months of imagining the possible conversations between the three biggest book-to-movie adaptation heroines of our time, we finally have more information on what went down.

Despite the fan fiction you may have read on my other site, DoNotSueMeItsJustMakeBelieveStuffAboutCelebs.Net, the young women did not sit around discussing what would happen if Hermione Granger, Katniss Everdeen and Bella Swan all left their significant others to run an organic gluten-free farm together in Vermont.

Instead, Kristen Stewart tells MTV that they just talked about normal stuff.

“We talked about… stuff,” Kristen hedged. “She’s so cool. I was a lot younger than her when I first sort of entered this world of franchise land, and I don’t know, I guess we sort of both went, ‘Wow, this is so weird.’ We were actually sat in a corner with Emma Watson as well, the three of us. We were like, ‘Wow, this is strange. This is really cool.’”

She continued, “I think people assume that actresses don’t want to [be friends]. It was kind of a great feeling, to be honest. I was like, ‘This is kind of just awesome.’”

While I disagree with Kristen that people don’t want actresses to be friends (hello my dreams), I’m obviously in the same boat with her when it comes to crushing on Jennifer Lawrence. She is just so cool. From what I hear. No one’s ever invited me to sit in the corner with her, so I can’t really vouch from personal experience. But I know, I just know.

And I think if Kristen Stewart’s saying it, then it must be true. After all, this is the same Kristen Stewart who can barely manage to tell reporters that she finds her maybe-boyfriend-maybe-not-boyfriend Robert Pattinson cool. So I hope Jennifer Lawrence knows this is an endorsement that doesn’t come around too often.

In fact it will probably put her in the express lane to getting an Oscar this year.

Or at the at very least, on the fast track to getting some kind of Traveling Sisterhood of the Girls Who Survived Angsty Wizards, Supernatural Creature Love Triangles and Boys who Bake Bread movie into production.
I’d be first in line to see it.

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar