Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTDs: Sally Hansen Strips Times Two

I like to post my nails of the day in the order I wore them whenever possible, even if I get behind, so today I've got the two looks I need to cover before I can finally review the gel strips I wore on vacation. These are Sally Hansen strips, too, just not the gel one.

First up, Salon Effects in Wishnets, a black on red fishnet design that I believe was released for Halloween 2011 but which I've seen some places (like Five Below) much more recently. I somehow managed to do a better job than usual applying these on my right (dominant) hand, so it gets to make a rare appearance here:



And back to the more familiar left hand; some of these gaps at the base are bigger than ideal but that happens sometimes, especially when I'm aiming to get two manis from a box:



On day 6, I didn't have much tipwear yet, but I did have the worst break I've had in a long while. The whole end of my nail ripped off, leaving this unpretty sight:



I didn't have time to deal with the break that night, so I buffed it down a bit, shortened the other nails a tad, and did black tips:



When I did have time to change my manicure, I put another Salon Effects Halloween design on, this time from the 2012 release: Patch-O-Lanterns, an orange and black design.







The best thing about this mani is it's what I was wearing when I got to meet up with The Holo Queen, Canadian Nail Fanatic, and nailXchange. We did some shopping and eating and a whole lot of chatting—it was great fun and I hope it's not too long before we can do it again! There was a mani cam, but I don't think nailXchange has had a chance to post the photo yet.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar