Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Original Reddi-Wip Recipe...Plus a Berry-licious Contest!





If you come here regularly, you know I am dieting!  Of course, there are times when I desire a treat...but, what is so great about REDDI-WIP is ....it isn't really cheating at all...and delicious.  My diet calls for a lot of fruit, so I decided to create a special, healthy topping for my summer berries...strawberries and blueberries are my favorites.





Fat-free Reddi-wip is only five calories a serving.  Most important, it is made with real dairy cream and NOT hydrogenated oils...like most of the other pre-made toppings.



So, here goes with the fun part.



First, I roast some walnuts!







Then, I take a tablespoon and mince them...I like to pound a small amount with the meat hammer....



Then, I put a cup of Reddi-Whip in a bowl and whisk in the walnuts, one-fourth a teaspoon of cinnamon, and squeeze in one fourth of a small orange for the fresh juice.



Voila!  Spoon this over some delicious berries and top it off with a little extra dab of the fat free Reddi-Whip!  Healthy, low calorie, delicious!




After enjoying this treat, then go enter the contest, #BERRYJOYFULSWEEPS! Just share


your own berry-licious moments on Twitter, Facebook,


or Instagram.





Entries will be taken


through July 7, 2014. You could win a trip for two to the 2015 Watsonville, CA Strawberry Festival.





How much fun!













 I am participating in a Vibrant Influencer network campaign for Reddi-wip. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Reddi-wip and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.








Have a wonderful Wednesday!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar