Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Handbag face - Chanel's new mascot. Fuck sake.


So, good year so far for Serena Van Der Tart, I mean Woodsen. Oops. How clumsy of me. Anyway, following on from her meeting Wintour, getting a Loubouuuuutin shoe named after her, gracing Vogue US and other fashion related wonderment,
She has become, the Chanel handbag ambassador.
For those of you who are wondering just what this means, she becomes the face of new Chanel handbags. God, who do you have to kill to get that gig?????
Anyway, Lively met Karl through Anna Wintour (as you do, for some of us that is an ordinary Tuesday night. Wednesday nights are reserved for meeting Carine Roitfeld for a chat about job vacancies) at a dinner. He then decided that she should have a sneaky preview of the new set for the Chanel show. Before anyone else.
I dunno, I am not Van Der Tart's biggest fan. I find her a bit.....standard really. I am much more interested in what Blair is up to. (For the record, I do understand that Gossip Girl characters have lives and names outside of the show)
But, Karl feels differently to me. And until he learns to listen to the advice I give him over afternoon tea, Blake it is.......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar